Friday, January 22, 2010

The Winter Party Revealed

Well, another winter weekend is upon us. Here are a few snapshots from our winter party last weekend. Things should be quieter around here. I have a new couch coming next week, so I will spend my time cleaning in honor of its arrival. I can't wait. I've had the same couch for 17 years. It has survived all kinds of baby bloopers, sick cat trauma (not pretty), kids playing manicure (hello red nail polish), a sharpie test by my daughter (which failed BTW) and finally, Jenny Marie's never ending nail grooming habit. Now, I'm not one to shy away from a challenge, so I ordered a natural white couch. (Don't LOL.) It's slip covered, so I'm fantasizing that I'll be able to easily clean it. Nonetheless, my daughter has been in new couch training all week. The training drills will be harsh this weekend. I'm not fooling around, this new one should last another 17. Enjoy your weekend.