Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to School Bake Sale

We had a bake sale last Sunday to raise funds for my daughter's school soccer team. I fretted over what to make, as I didn't exactly have a ton of time on my hands.  I ended up making two treats and both were so easy, quick and yummy. First I made Chocolate Toffee Saltine Cracker Bars (pictured top and lower right), and altered the recipe by sprinkling them with Heath Bar Crunch. These are a winner for anyone that loves the sweet and salty combo. Then I made the Fudgy Saucepan Brownies that were suggested by a Farmhouse Wares Facebook Fan. Pure Chocolate Heaven! Make sure you have a glass of cold milk ready with these. The sale was a success and we exceeded our goal. The little enamelware food storage container was a big hit, too. You can find those at here at Farmhouse Wares.