Friday, October 4, 2013

Vintage Trick or Treat Party


Create a vintage style Halloween party with a few classics. These days I don't have as much time to put into my entertaining as I would like. It's great to have every day items on hand that can quickly turn into tabletop centerpieces with ease. Our Vintage Style Enamel Food Storage Containers are just that. 

They offer instant vintage charm and country, farmhouse style to any buffet. The large one is great for keeping a few drinks on ice. I found some retro soda bottles to add a pop of color to our trick or treat party. The smallest enamel container holds my handmade party favors. I made the little treat bags from some extra fabric and ribbon and packed them with retro candy favorites, such as Mary Janes and Fireballs. Happy Halloween Decorating!